Stay connected with my love for hair accessories by following Sweet.Bee.Bowtique @ http://sweetbeebowtique.blogspot.com/.

Also follow Dame & a Dish @ http://dameandadish.blogspot.com/
...it's all about cooking and GOOD to GREAT Recipes.



10.19.2011

Halloween Fun...

So, last year around this time I discovered this AWESOME gal and her blog - My Computer is My Canvas. She does such cute, fun and creative digital work! I have purchased many digital files from her and I plan to keep going back.

For Halloween I printed up her CUTE TRICK-OR-TREAT Banner. It turned out quite cute, if I must say so :) Adds just the right amount of Halloween Cuteness to our home.



My cute little Googly-Eyed Spiders are just made from black pipe cleaners...cute, inexpensive and easy :) The little felt hanging things my Mother-In-Law made for my kiddos a few years ago. We are not up to date with those...we have added 3 more children since those hangings :) Oh....and my Boooooooo! tile - this is one of my favorite things! Yep...once upon a time I use to sell UpperCase Living and that was one of my FrEeBiEs (gotta love them freebies)!

Also from the awesome gal at My Computer is My Canvas, I had to have her "Countdown to Fright Night" advent calendar. These are fun and my kids are enjoying them (candy makes everything better...according to them)!



I printed one for each kiddo, (except for the twins, they will get thiers next year!) backed them all with different colored cardstock. I did it that way so it was easier for the younger ones, who can't read yet, to distingish which one is theirs. I also laminated them to make them last :) I used some Halloween Taffy that I found at Walmart...And Poof...Cute, Fun and Simple! 

Time to quit making fun Halloween Stuff...time to get busy making some costumes!!

P.S...
Here are a few links you really should check out -
1. My Computer is My Canvas Blog
2. My Computer is My Canvas Etsy Shop
...and last but not least -
3. My Computer is My Canvas Facebook Page

Go and visit her and be sure to tell her Lacie sent you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment