Stay connected with my love for hair accessories by following Sweet.Bee.Bowtique @ http://sweetbeebowtique.blogspot.com/.

Also follow Dame & a Dish @ http://dameandadish.blogspot.com/
...it's all about cooking and GOOD to GREAT Recipes.



1.24.2012

Girl Scout Mail Box

Here is our fun Girl Scout Mail Box. It is working out wonderful. We have a VERY large Daisy troop and so this is a GREAT way for me to keep organized and less confusion with the oodles and oodles of papper work that seems to come my way. This is also a great way for the parents to be able to get everything that they need from me for either themselves or thier daughter(s).


Each girl has thier own folder as do all of the leaders. It is working GREAT and I think the girls enjoy checking thier mail at the end of the meetings. This is also used to store patches and books in. I love it!!

2 comments:

  1. Can you explain the "mail" process please? do you give them the envelope? and the bring it back? or do you give it out then get it right back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to use this ideas this year for our Daisy/Brownie troop. I will also add and "Mail girl" role it to our kaper chart. I was running out of things for the girls to do on our Kaper Chart.

    ReplyDelete