Stay connected with my love for hair accessories by following Sweet.Bee.Bowtique @ http://sweetbeebowtique.blogspot.com/.

Also follow Dame & a Dish @ http://dameandadish.blogspot.com/
...it's all about cooking and GOOD to GREAT Recipes.



3.17.2012

Valentine Fun For Girl Scouts

Our troop had a Valentine's Party on February 16th...(better late than never). The week before I had handed out these folders and inside was goodies to decorate the folders with. Then they had to bring them back for the party and that is what they collected their Valentine's in. It was cute, simple, and pretty inexpensive. Having a troop of 18 girls - simple, and inexpensive are always GREAT!!



This is my Shaelee working on her folder at home :)

This is my Emilee working on her folder at home :)
So, on the 16th we had our meeting. The girls started with decorating a sugar cookie, and we concluded our meeting/party with each girl handing our Valentine's to thier Daisy Girl Scout Sisters. It was a lot of fun :)

Each girl who attended the meeting earned a Valentine's Day 2012 fun patch.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I have been looking all over for these colors in file folders to do this project with my Daisy troop this year. Do you remember where you found them at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jenny :) Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog (I am SOOOOO far behind)!! I actually bought these folders at Office Depot. They are GREAT because they can be reversible and be either purple or violet OR red and pink :) My troop had A LOT of fun with this!!! Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete